NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to full and part-time teachers, faculty or administrators at the middle school, junior high school, senior high school or college level and who are 21 as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of EF Educational Tours, EF Explore America, EF College Study (together referred to as “EF”) its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of the above are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept EF’s decisions as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online or through phone starting on August 1st, 2021 beginning at 9am EST and ending December 31st, 2021 at 5pm EST. All entries must be received by December 31st, 2021 at 5pm EST.
4. How to Enter: To enter, contestants should either call EF Educational Tours at 1-800-637-8222, EF Explore America at 1-800-503-2323 or EF College Study Tours at 1-800-873-2250 and express interest in the contest or visit eftours.com, efexploreamerica.com or efcollegestudytours.com. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of EF Educational Tours and EF Explore America. Contestants may not enter more than once.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a trip for the Group Leader and a $20,000 scholarship fund to be applied to an EF Educational Tour, EF Explore America or EF College Study program. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by EF. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at EF’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for EF Educational Tours, EF Explore America and EF College Study to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Tour and travel dates are subject to availability. All travel must be completed by September 30, 2023.
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing conducted by EF. Winner will be notified by phone, email or mail within five (5) days following selection of Winner. EF shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT EF’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You: By entering Campaign, You understand and agree that EF, anyone acting on behalf of EF and EF’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
10. Terms & Conditions: EF reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond EF’s control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, EF may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by EF. EF reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. EF has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, EF reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless EF, the Campaign Sponsors and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: This Campaign is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without respect for the conflict of laws doctrine. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Massachusetts having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: EF Educational Tours, EF Explore America or EF College Study, 2 Education Circle Cambridge, MA 02141 USA. Requests must be received no later than January 21st, 2022, 5pm EST.
15. Sponsor: This Campaign is sponsored by EF Institute for Cultural Exchange, Inc. and EF Explore America, Inc. both located at, 2 Education Circle Cambridge, MA 02141 USA.
16. The Campaign is hosted by EF Educational Tours, EF Explore America and EF College Study and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Google.