1. HOW TO ENTER: No Purchase Necessary. To enter, contestants should either call EF Educational Tours at 1-800-637-8222, EF Explore America at 1-800-503-2323 or EF College Study Tours at 1-800-873-2250 and express interest in the contest, visit eftours.com, efexploreamerica.com or efcollegestudytours.com or send in a postage-paid business reply card entry form. Required information includes the contestant’s name, address and telephone. EF Educational Tours, EF Explore America and EF College Study Tours can be contacted at Two Education Circle, Cambridge, MA 02141. One entry per person.
2. ELIGIBILTY: The contest is open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 21 years old and either a full or part-time teacher, faculty or administrator at a middle school, junior high school, senior high school or college in the United States. Employees (and their immediate families and household members) of EF Institute for Cultural Exchange, Inc., EF Explore America, Inc. EF Education First International, Ltd., and their parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates are not eligible to participate.
3. GRAND PRIZE: A total of one prize will be awarded. The selected winner will receive a free spot as a Group Leader on the winner’s choice of an EF Educational Tour, EF Explore America Tour, or EF College Study Tour (the “Selected Program”), along with a $20,000 scholarship fund to be allocated and applied to the winner’s students who enroll on the Selected Program (the “Prize”) at the Group Leader or the Group Leader’s school’s discretion. The Prize may be given to ether the Group Leader or the Group Leader’s school. The scholarship fund can be applied to all program, membership and departure fees. The scholarship fund cannot be applied to any optional excursions fees, costs of trip protection or insurance, money for gratuities or discretionary on-tour expenses. All travelers on the Selected Program will need to meet all terms and conditions of travel, including the applicable age requirements.
4. GRAND PRIZE DRAW: The winner will be selected in a random monthly drawing in July 2019. Participants agree to be bound by these rules and all decisions of the judges, whose decisions on all aspects of this drawing are final. The winner will be notified by July 15, 2019 by phone, email or standard mail. Limit one entry per person. All entries become the property of EF Educational Tours, EF Explore America, and EF College Study Tours. The winner does not need to be present to win. EF Educational Tours, EF Explore America, EF College Study Tours, its affiliates agents and others working for them or on their behalf, will have the right to photograph the winners and entry constitutes permission to use their names, pictures, likenesses, school’s name and city and state of residence(s) in advertising for no additional compensation.
5. Starting dates and ending dates for receiving entries are January 1, 2019 and June 30, 2019, respectively. EF Educational Tours, EF Explore America, EF College Study Tours, retains the right for any reason or no reason in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this contest and not to award the Prize.
6. Tour and travel dates are subject to availability. All travel must be completed by September 30, 2020.
7. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. DECLARING THE WINNER: Prize must be claimed by July 31, 2019. Failure to execute and return any requested document(s) within 14 days of receipt, return of notification or prize as undeliverable, or declining the price may result in forfeiture of prize and an alternate potential winner being selected at the sole discretion of EF Educational Tours, EF Explore America or EF College Study Tours management. The winner and all travelers will need to agree as part of enrollment to the tour’s Booking Conditions, which include a Release & Agreement. Failure to execute EF’s Booking Conditions and any other required travel documents prior to travel will results in forfeiture of the Prize.
9. EF Educational Tours, EF Explore America and EF College Study Tours make no warranties with respect to the Prize.
10. The sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations. All taxes on prizes are solely the responsibility of the winners. To learn the name of the winner, contact EF Educational Tours, EF Explore America or EF College Study Tours after July 31, 2019. EF Educational Tours, EF Explore America and EF College Study Tours are not responsible for any lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for a cash equivalent.