Reviews provided by an independent third party
Reviews are compiled and evaluated by an independent third party, BazaarvoiceTM, the No. 1 provider of customer reviews. Reviews are never edited or deleted unless the content does not comply with EF and Bazaarvoice's™ terms and conditions, which prohibit the use of such things as personal information and inappropriate language.
It ISN'T EVEN REAL!!!This trip was one of those experiences where you cannot believe it is actually happening until you get home. I had saved up for the trip for a little over a year and every dime and hour of work was worth it. The places we went and the things we saw were out of this world! Thank you EF for the most amazing experience I have had to this day.
Amazing JourneyThis is my second tour with EFTours- first one was a 12 day tour of Spain- Crance and Italy! Loved every minute and every excursion! Highly recommend these countries.
Just got home from my second tour days ago. 7 countries- 15 days! My older brother came on this one with me. 24 kids - 4 chaperones! Fantastic and lloved our Tour director Andrea... experienced snow in Switzerland- bike riding in Germany- gondola rides in Venice and so much more!! Definitely would recommend this as well !!!
Already planning for tour #3 !!
A life-changing experienceDuring my 17 days abroad I made so many new friends and memories, laughing and smiling the whole way through. When I was first told by my group leader that by the end of the trip we would be a family, I was skeptical but by the end, we really were. Our tour guide was funny, nice, and honestly adorable, and even if he got stressed out, he kept calm and kind to everyone. along with our tour guide, although many people probably don't take them into account, we had a fantastic driver. Although he appeared a little gruff on the outside, he was really friendly, nice, and a fantastic driver. I saw so many things during that trip that I never even imagined seeing and I am so grateful to my friends, family, and my group for making it a thrilling experience.
Unparalleled AdventuresAs someone who has previously been to Europe, I couldn't wait to hop the pond again and explore more of the world. I simply cannot begin to explain how amazing the trip was! Culture, food (Oh the food), architecture, and history are only a few of the things we were immersed into. It's not often that you get to visit seven different countries on one tour, so I strongly recommend this one. I love EF!
Amazing trip!This trip was one of the best things that has ever happened to me and my students. Although it is extremely fast-paced, we absolutely loved getting to see all the highlights of Western Europe, from Big Ben to the Eiffel Tower to the canals of Amsterdam. I would recommend this trip to anyone, but be prepared to walk! We walked upwards of 5 miles a day, sometimes as much as 8 miles a day. I loved it!
European CarouselThis was an amazing tour that covers a large portion of Europe. My students were able to see and compare life in several different countries.However, because you have so many cities to fit in, you are constantly on the move. Long hours on the bus. Not much time in cities, which is fine for the smaller cities where there isn’t much to see, but for the larger cities you are rushed through.
Great overview of EuropeGreat tour! Very fast paced with a lot of walking. We got to see the highlights of each city. As an art teacher, I would have liked to have had a pre-planned museum option during free time in the major cities, but other than that the tour was perfect!
Life-changing, Absolutely AmazingMeeting new people and forming new friendships with the people in my group was one of the main highlights of this trip, along with going to places that I have always dreamed of going to. Getting a taste of some of the many different cultures has inspired me to come back later on in life and explore more. I’m so thankful that I chose to do this because I wouldn’t have the experiences and the wonderful memories that I do now if I didn’t go. It’s one thing to see these amazing places in pictures, but it hits differently when you’re experiencing it for yourself.
Great TripWe had a wonderful time in Europe. We were left with an appetite for Europe. My students and adults told me that would like to travel back to Europe whenever they can.
Tour Director LackingThe city of Dijon, France was a waste of time.
the Tour Director, was lacking in quite a few areas:
1) her conception of time to walk from one area to another was never correct. She always estimated less than what it actually took.
2) she rarely checked to make sure everyone was behind her, or how far back some people were.
3) it would have been helpful if she would have given out areas of interest to do and see for free time in a city the night before, like maybe at dinner.
4) if someone voiced an opinion about something that was other than hers, she vocally attacked them.
5) when a couple of group leaders didn’t tip a driver that didn’t handle any luggage, just picked us up and drove us around a city and dropped us off, the tour director became very upset that a tip was not given.
6) on the day we left, because her plane was delayed, the tour director sought out my group leader and told her that she had not given her the correct amount of tip, which I find in EXTREMELY poor taste.
7) The tour director completed her own evaluation rather than having, at least my group leader, complete it, thus giving herself a very high rating because my group leader saw it. When she tried to correct it, the system would not allow her to.