TourLink Travel Journal
Who will be traveling with you?
Who can speak the language?
Who has the best packing tips?
One month before tour, travelers will receive an email inviting them to TourLink. Students can log in and start talking about their upcoming adventure with fellow travelers--both from their own school and other schools they're traveling with.
Get to know students from other schools
Invite family and friends to follow your TourLink
Post and comment on photos, videos and updates while on tour
Easily sync your TourLink posts to Facebook and Twitter
- Turn your photos into a professionally bound keepsake book
- Meet other teachers you'll be traveling with
- Provide parents additional eave of mind by encouraging them to follow their child's TourLink
Share your own personal travel journal with family, friends and colleagues
Turn your group's photos into a professionally bound keepsake book to share in your classroom
- Follow your child's personal TourLink so you can enjoy the experience along with them
- Stay connected with the group by following posts from the travelers*
*All posts are user-generated content. EF is not responsible for making posts to TourLink